MLA+ is looking for an Tender Coordinator / Business Developer for the international market, based in Rotterdam
MLA+ is transforming into a larger and more professional organization. To help us grow, we need to stay on top of our Business Development serving existing markets, as well as developing new markets.
As Tender Coordinator/Business Developer you will have a pivotal role by responding to tenders, growing networks and by supporting the acquisition activities of our directors.
We are looking for a result driven professional who performs well in an international context and who can manage the operational and tactical aspects of the job. You will work closely with the management team and PR team in Rotterdam but you will have freedom in how you organise your work.
You will have the opportunity to develop a BD role that strengthens the acquisition and networking power of MLA+. In return, we are keen to stimulate your development and career.
- Tender coordination
- Assess (international) tenders and requests based on predefined criteria
- Set up consortia with partners from other disciplines and agree work- and fee divisions
- Prepare and submit tenders, sometimes including coordination of inputs from third parties
- Account management for new and existing clients and partners
- Develop a toolbox of tender materials and keep up to date
- Business Development
- Support the directors in growing and capitalising their networks
- Analyse markets, networks and opportunities
- Develop and maintain a network of partners and clients
- Prepare longlists and shortlists of opportunities
- Coordinate regular BD meetings
- Maintain BD material (in coordination with PR)
Our offer based on full time employment:
- A monthly gross salary between €3300 and €4250
- An annual 8% holiday pay
- Thirty holidays per year
- Travel allowance when >10km of the office.
- Working@Home start up cost compensation
- Informal workplace with an international team
- Development opportunities
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate that has experience in and affinity with the architecture and/or planning industry and who is available for 32-40 hours per week.
If this seems made for you, please apply via our website mlaplus.com and submit your CV and motivational letter. Applications without a motivational letter will not receive a response.
For this position you need to be in possession of an EU/EER passport, or a Dutch work permit which is valid or can be extended for at least 12 months.