商务拓展经理 Business Development Manager in Shenzhen
MLA+ is looking for an Business Development Manager 商务拓展经理 for our growing Shenzhen office.
- Responsible for overall management of business affairs, according to the company's annual development strategic goals, to ensure the realization and achievement of business goals.
- Responsible for making business promotion plans, targeted market expansion, customer visits, in-depth exploration of project cooperation opportunities.
- According to the company's business development plan, integrate multiple resources, coordinate various public relations, evaluate the effectiveness and cooperation of resources, track customer and project opportunities, and make bidding documents and service proposals accordingly.
- Assist to complete the overall business promotion, and formulate cooperation plans, including business negotiations, contract signing, contract follow-up, internal and external resource integration, and be responsible for the whole process and results of business cooperation.
- Bachelor degree or above, 5 years working experience in related industry (major in architecture, planning, landscape, engineering, etc).
- Have business development experience as representative of international design companies.
- Have strong expression and communication skills, sociability, business negotiation, business etiquette professional skills.
- Work under pressure, accept business trips, actively promote the development of the business, analysis and dig customers' needs, and maintain customer relations.
- Broad local customer network and strong business relationships is preferred.
April 28, 2022
Beginning of employment