MaccreanorLavington:MLA+ is a multi-award winning, design led architectural and urban design practice with offices in Rotterdam and abroad. We currently have a position available in our Rotterdam studio, to support the financial and project administration.
Our organisation is project-driven, which means that alongside the general financial administration we maintain a project administration for circa 30 ongoing projects. As finance and administration assistant you support the finance manager in both elements for the three entities that make up our Rotterdam office, employing 60 colleagues.
- Checking and processing purchase invoices
- Preparing sales invoices, in coordination with our project leaders
- Booking expenses and invoices onto our project management system
- Preparing financial reports and assisting in the preparation of project budgets
- Liaise with bookkeeping (outsourced) in day-to-day matters
- Filing and archiving financial documents
- Maintaining the intercompany administration
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum MBO 4 level diploma in finance or administration
- Minimum 2 years of financial/administrative experience
- Highly accurate, with a strong attention to detail
- Very experienced in MS Excel
- An excellent command of English is essential, good command of Dutch is a plus
- Affinity with a project-driven organisation is a plus
- A salary conform the CLA for Architectural Firms
- 30 holidays based on fulltime employment.
- Travel expenses if you live >10 km from the office
- Possibility to work from home (if you work more than 24 hours per week)
- An informal working environment
We are keen to meet motivated people to join our dedicated team and are committed to support your professional development.
This position is governed by the collective labour agreement (CLA) for Architectural Firms in the Netherlands. This role is based on 24-32 hours per week.
To apply please send a cover letter, CV and notice period required using the ‘apply’ link below.
We are equal opportunities employers.