We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and self-reliable candidate to handle our PR and communications efforts. This is a 4 or 5 day per week position in our Rotterdam office.
- managing press outreach and inquiries,
- participation in responding to RFQs,
- writing project narratives,
- designing and maintaining the company portfolio, marketing materials and campaigns,
- feeding website, our own intranet and social media channels, creating newsletters,
- preparing award submissions,
- developing the company communication,
- building the PR/Communication department,
- guiding junior PR/Communication staff,
all amounting to a good understanding of the work of MLA+ worldwide.
We are looking for someone with a degree in PR/Marketing/Communications and several years of experience with architecture and urban planning firms operating internationally.
Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch, graphic design skills and proficiency in using the relevant tools are required.
Candidates should be highly communicative, have their own network within professional and general media in the Netherlands and ideally also abroad and be pro-active in developing stories and campaigns.
Please apply here!