Do you want to help us to make our colleagues thrive and perform better? As a Human Ressources officer at MLA+ you can play a crucial role in that.
MLA+ is an architectural and urban design office, based in Rotterdam with several international offices. In its 8-year existence it has grown from just a handful of people to over 130 people worldwide, currently with about 30 people in the main office in Rotterdam and another 50 people in our offices in Germany, Russian and China.
At our Rotterdam office we employ close to 20 different nationalities collaborating on different scales and within a highly dynamic field.
We share the office with our sister company Maccreanor Lavington, an office with over 25 years of experience. Maccreanor Lavington has offices in both Rotterdam and London, with about 80 people employed in total, 20 of which hold office in Rotterdam.
Both offices are being supported by a dedicated support team. With one of our key team members to retire, we are currently seeking to re-enforce our team with a dedicated HR officer.
As we have been growing the last couple of years, we are looking to optimize our organization and reorganize our structure.
As this is an ongoing process, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced colleague who can think and act on all levels - strategic, tactical, as well as operational.
A flexible and culturally sensitive mindset is required, as well as a keen eye for structure, to help us provide for and get the best out of our people.
A dynamic work environment energizes you and your mindset is to turn problems into opportunities for our growing organization.
Your main tasks
Responsible for all common HR affairs, including:
- Advise the management team on HR matters
- Develop HR tools for the business
- Be the main contact person for employees regarding HR matters
- Optimize & coordinate the recruitment & selection processes.
- Elaborate current personnel career & development strategies
- HR Personnel administration, registration, contract management.
- Coordinate sick leave administration and reintegration
We are looking for an HR officer who can support MLA+ and Maccreanor Lavington based on 24 hours/week.
- You have at least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably within a project-oriented organization
- You work from a goal-oriented and business-like approach, within the HR playing field of the operation, the tactics and the strategy, where the human dimension is always pivotal.
- You are independent, proactive, resistant to stress and have a flexible attitude.
- Aside from a hands-on mentality, you are well able to organize your own work and cross borders with other disciplines (finance, community management)
- You have at least an HBO diploma (Human Resources Management) and you have up-to-date knowledge of legislation and regulations.
- You are proficient in Dutch and English
Terms of employment
- A dynamic, highly international working environment
- Terms of employment according to the CAO for architecture practices
- A challenging job in a relatively autonomous position
- Flexibility in working from home and working hours
Do you feel, you are the one we should talk to? Then please apply via our online form!