MLA+ is looking for a PR Manager 品牌推广经理 in Shenzhen for our growing Shenzhen office.
- 2-5 years working experience in creative design industry, Bachelor degree or above in design, advertising, art, vision or other major or overseas experience is preferred.
- Excellent aesthetic, artistic and creative skills, able to clearly express design concepts, creative enthusiasm.
- Understanding of business logic, market and design trends and brand experience.
- Strong design and execution ability, able to lead and participate in a number of short-term or long-term stratefical projects suitable for the company development.
- Interdisciplinary design skills (such as 3D design, motion imaging, web design, UX/UI design, etc.) are preferred.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, good at cross-team and cross-disciplinary team communication and problem solving, strong ability to work under pressure.
- Good English communication and reading and writing skills are preferred.
According to the project and customer feedback, combined with the trends in relevant fields and the insight into the psychological and behavioral characteristics of target customers, accurately understand the core problems of the project, output effective ideas, and create the overall brand tonality and Peripheral products of MLA+, including but not limited to
- Company portfolio
- Set up and maintain the visual design of platform (webpage, WeChat, etc.)
- Company brand creation Peripheral products
- Exhibitions and academic meeting
- Award application proposal and materials
- Other publicity materials