Intermediate Level Technical Designer with proven Revit skills
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for an intermediate level technical designer to work on architecture projects in Revit in The Netherlands and abroad.
- have a professional degree in architecture
- have 3+ years of professional experience
- have experience with the wide range of housing projects
- have in depth experience in organizing program and detailing complex buildings in Revit
- be able to manage and steer mid-size projects including interaction with clients and consultants and a small design team
- be proficient in Revit, AutoCad, Adobe CS, MS Office,
- are eligible to work in the EU
- be fluent in Dutch and English
- offer you a position in a dynamic international environment and a salary according to the Architects CAO based on experience
Apply online here!
July 14, 2020
Beginning of employment