Join us for a summer workshop in St. Petersburg!
MLA+ in St.Petersburg is announcing the OPEN CALL FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP.
This summer we are starting MLAb water, the design-research lab that will conduct research on waterfront potential and do real activation projects in the city of St.Petersburg.
If you are up for a fun summer, this is the place to go! You will experience unusual urban trips, creative group work and will have a chance to get your ideas implemented on ground.
We now plan the exact dates for different workshops. You can join us for a week or two or for the whole summer.
Applications should besent to Yana Golubeva: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should contain following info:
• Short info about yourself
• Dates, when you prefer to join (length of stay)
• Your level of English\Russian (stating whether you are ready to work in a Russian speaking or English speaking group)
• Portfolio (if you have one)
• Creative task (obligatory): Let us know in a short presentation: what you understand under “living on the water”, where you experienced the best examples of this idea? Real projects you have in mind? Any personal ideas? Previous related experience worth sharing?
The applicants who will be selected for the laboratory will be contacted with specific dates and workshop topics\locations until end of May.
If you need a visa for Russia, we can provide you an invitation.
Looking forward to meet all of you!